CGPSC Civil Judge PCS J 2020 Online Form
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Advt No. : 02/2020 Short Details of Notification
Application Begin :04/03/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 02/04/2020
Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 02/04/2020
Online Correction : 05-11 April 2020
Pre Exam Held on : 17/05/2020
Admit Card Available : April 2020
Mains Exam Held on : Notified Soon
General / Other State : 400/-
OBC / SC / ST / PH : 300/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan Fee Mode.
Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
Minimum : 21 Years
Maximum : 35 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
|Total Post||General Post||OBC Post||SC Post||ST Post|
The Examination shall be conducted by the CGPSC in three parts for the aforesaid post. In the first part Preliminary Examination shall be con ducted to restrict the number of candidates to the reasonable limit for the Main Examination.
Scheme and syllabus for the Online Preliminary Examination & Main Examination has been published in the advertisement under Appendix and Appendix ‘C. Information regarding Date & Time of Main Examination will be published later on.
Scheme of Online Preliminary Examination:-
1. Question paper for Online Preliminary Examination shall be of 100 marks and will consist of 100 objective type questions. Each question will have four options for answer, out of which one option will be the correct answer.
2. Candidates shall have to tick the correct option.
3. Online Preliminary Examination Paper (Objective Type) shall be evaluated as per entries made on online exam to be assessed on Computer.
4. The language of question paper of Online Preliminary Examination and Main written Examination will be English and Hindi.
5. The relatively more meritorious candidates from among those who appeared in the Online Preliminary Examination in the ratio of 1:10 having regard to the number of vacancies shall be declared qualified for appearing in the Main Examination. The candidates obtaining equal marks as obtained by the last qualified candidates shall also be declared as qualified, though, in consequence the number of candidates declared as qualified may exceed the parameter of 10 times the number of Notified Vacancies. The same procedure wll be adopted for Viva-voce in the Main Examination while declaring the candidates qualified on the basis of merit possibly three times against the number of vacancies.
6. The final selection will be on merit on the basis of total marks obtained in the written (Main) Examination and Viva-voce. The decision of the CGPSC with regard to calling the candidates for Viva-voce will be final. The maximum 15 marks are fixed for Viva-voce.
7. A candidate belonging to unreserved category has to secure minimum 33% marks in the viva-voce and those belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes shall be required to secure minimum 25% marks in the viva-voce.
a. There shall be a screening test in the Online Preliminary Examination to shortlist candidates for the Main Examination. The mark sheet for Online Preliminary Examination will not be issued, nor the marks obtained in that Examination will be added while preparing merit list of the Main Examination.
b. The candidates remaining absent in the Viva-voce shall be disqualified for tlie selection.
8. Examination Center:-
For Preliminary Exam
1. Bilaspur 2. Durg-Bhilai 3. Raipur
For Main Exam
1. Bilaspur 2. Raipur
Note:-It is not necessary that the Examination centre opted by the candidates will be allotted to them. Looking to the capacity and administrative convenience, the CGPSC will about the Examination centre even other than mentioned or may delete any examination centre given in the list. The candidates shall have to appear in Examination at the allotted centre.
Please Read the Full Notification Before Apply
|How to Fill Form
· Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC, Raipur Are Released Latest Recruitment for Civil Judge Post Candidate Can Apply Between 04/03/2020 to 02/04/2020.
· Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in CGPSC, Raipur PCS J (Civil Judge) Recruitment 2020.
· Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
· Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
· Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
· If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
· Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|फॉर्म कैसे भरें
· छत्तीसगढ़ लोक सेवा आयोग सीजीपीएससी, रायपुर सिविल जज पद के लिए नवीनतम भर्ती जारी है उम्मीदवार 04/03/2020 से 02/04/2020 के बीच आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
· उम्मीदवार CGPSC, रायपुर PCS J (सिविल जज) भर्ती 2020 में भर्ती आवेदन पत्र को भरने से पहले अधिसूचना पढ़ें।
· कृपया सभी दस्तावेज – पात्रता, आईडी प्रमाण, पता विवरण, मूल विवरण की जांच और कॉलेज करें।
· भर्ती फॉर्म से संबंधित कृपया तैयार स्कैन दस्तावेज़ – फोटो, साइन, आईडी प्रूफ, आदि।
· आवेदन पत्र जमा करने से पहले पूर्वावलोकन और सभी कॉलम को सावधानीपूर्वक देखें।
· यदि उम्मीदवार को आवेदन शुल्क का भुगतान करना आवश्यक है तो जमा करना होगा। यदि आपके पास आवश्यक आवेदन शुल्क नहीं है तो आपका फॉर्म पूरा नहीं हुआ है।
· फाइनल सब्मिट किए गए फॉर्म का एक प्रिंट आउट ले लें।
Spread the love